Now. I am willing to apologize if you are. I think we both said some things and played some Ink Spots songs that we didn’t mean, and perhaps we should start over like civilized people.
I believe that all men are born pure, with the capacity to follow in the footsteps of the Lord and lead virtuous lives. Though we may stray from the path, it will always be there, awaiting our return.
The hands of the Lord wound, but also bind; your condition is an affliction, but also an opportunity.
There were ghouls in New Canaan as well. Not everyone was as welcoming to them as they ought to have been, but no man is beyond saving, and beneath the radiation you are men nonetheless.
So my ghouly boyfriend asked for a gag and I am utterly positive it's entirely because of how you told him to be quiet in that little Game Room Escapade.
Hey Josh I was gettin' baked and had this extremely philosophical question pop into my head all of the sudden
What kind of hat do you THINK god would wear?
And also, I'm attaching a dead-drop location for a bunch of different ammo ( .45s obviously, cuz I got eyes ) and a pile of razorgrain for your folks. I had extra from all the trades I'm runnin
[ Var recently killed like 600 Raiders at Nuka World that may have contributed to the influx in ammo but fine don't credit him or anything. ]
Figure I should send it to someone I'm pretty sure will do some good with it
Stephanie Harper, Overseer of Vault 32
Veronica Santangelo, Courier-affiliated.
Bud Askins: Overseer (Vault 31), Senior Junior Vice President of Vault-Tec (SoCal Operations)
no subject
no subject
[He will even allow you to place him on a backwards facing chair, like a hip youth pastor.]
(no subject)
(no subject)
was it precedence? i hate that one.
She got me. :(. My autocorrect was no help.
i had to use spellcheck in the subject line. BTW... *rolls up sleeves*
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
Now. I am willing to apologize if you are. I think we both said some things and played some Ink Spots songs that we didn’t mean, and perhaps we should start over like civilized people.
i am so sorry i had to
(no subject)
do you know claudia? i lost my virginity to her, and now she's pregnant and we were hoping you-
Yes, Bud will be the drunk uncle.
actually he was hoping for some caps and maybe a place to stay for a couple weeks
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
it's not his fault robby is a special boy
Oh my god Norm his name was Ronnie and you needed to give him a task, like sandwich retrieval.
his name is Corpse now
Are you sure? Did you double tap?
personally, i think they're all just fine!
They were just resting
radroach attack is very taxing. all that radiation alone.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
but boy howdy were they aggro...
They’re go-getters!
you got to do your pretty chickens bit, if only a little
Skankspeare
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Not!Nate Sole Survivor (Synth Flavor) | Fallout 4
no subject
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
This man should not be allowed
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
John Hancock | Fallout 4
no subject
no subject
[ Smart People know, that makes Jet. ]
So I won't regret letting you borrow one of mine? Cuz Charmer's got meat Brahmin, if you need something a little more disposable.
(no subject)
(no subject)
h'ok i'm back
<3
Re: <3
(no subject)
they are reinventing the vape
History being made before our eyes
(no subject)
they are not pet parents shut up 💖💖💖
this is a buddy cop movie AND a villain origin story!
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
joshua graham
no subject
OH. That people are inherently good?
no subject
I believe that all men are born pure, with the capacity to follow in the footsteps of the Lord and lead virtuous lives. Though we may stray from the path, it will always be there, awaiting our return.
Make no mistake. We choose evil.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
i'm gonna be frank too!!
no wait what happened to jessi oh my god
there she is! peek a boo!
omg i was so scared never do that again
no subject
Don't mind me. Just high and feel like chewing the breeze.
no subject
There were ghouls in New Canaan as well. Not everyone was as welcoming to them as they ought to have been, but no man is beyond saving, and beneath the radiation you are men nonetheless.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Set After the Spin The Grenade Thread (also I am so sorry for this behavior >>)
So thanks for that, Preacher Man~
feral behaviour on this day
it's what he aims for tbh
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
What kind of hat do you THINK god would wear?
And also, I'm attaching a dead-drop location for a bunch of different ammo ( .45s obviously, cuz I got eyes ) and a pile of razorgrain for your folks. I had extra from all the trades I'm runnin
[ Var recently killed like 600 Raiders at Nuka World that may have contributed to the influx in ammo but fine don't credit him or anything. ]
Figure I should send it to someone I'm pretty sure will do some good with it
[Location attatched here]
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Aries, Blue Ridge Caravan guard, inventor, scientist, cryptid enthusiast, pre-war nerd.
Badou Nails | DOGS: Bullets and Carnage, infobroker for all your info-ing needs
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
slides into ur dms
Hey. You the guy who finds out stuff so I don't have to?
;0
cryinggggg
SCREAMING
yes MacCready uses kaomoji
hes TOO CUTE i gotta remember he is Young
too young for his own good -_-
hes 4 years old
4 going on toddler
always <3 doodoo flinging todd
(˘ ³˘)♥
(no subject)
RJ MacCready | Fallout 4
Got caps? I got services. Let's talk.