It feels stupid maintaining a lie of omission. You're not standing in front of me so if you take this information poorly it can't affect my existence in any way I give a shit about. I'm a synth. Our acquaintanceship can either continue or not, according to your preferences.
Why would I stop being your friend because you're a synth? Is it because I'm from West Virginia? We are very opened minded. I've had sexual fantasies about robots I'm friends with raiders and ghouls.
I wasn't applying any personal heuristics or shit like that. Sometimes people you would never expect to be weird about synths are weird about synths. I'm glad you're not one of them. Sorry if I offended you.
text aries!!
randomly coming out over text
no subject
I've had sexual fantasies about robotsI'm friends with raiders and ghouls.Oh no is it because Joshua and the Legionno subject
/C
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
DA GROUP CHAT, threadhopping is a go here~
I added all the connections in a 300 mile radius to this.
Is Boggy here??
no subject
* * * * B U G G Y * * * *
no subject
Did Badou get the message?
What about Cabaji?
NO REASON JUST ASKING
no subject
/C
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
/C
(no subject)
(no subject)
he's a noob ok :(
Cabaji perceived that and thus was nice about it :)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
(no subject)
not boobsoms!! CYBERNETICS!!
Badouuuuu
no subject
/C
no subject
've heard plenty about him yeah, but i havent seen him latelydont tell me you lost him????
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
sauron sensing that frodo has put on the ring.
PLEASE
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
no subject
ROFL yes we're still friends dude. youre the one thats walked off into the sunset lately the last time i saw you without a word(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Ben Kenobi who is def not Obi-Wan nope
a peaceful silence. a time of rest and healing.
uh huh
the torture is over! you're free!
cue that song enya does in gladiator
the cabaji corner
its BUGGY baby
* * * * B U G G Y * * * *
no subject
no subject
* * * B U G G Y * * *
(no subject)
message joshua
Online patient portal