Entry tags:
hearts meme
INSTRUCTIONS:
- Post your character.
- Reply to other characters IC by copy/pasting the hearts that apply to their relationship.
- Add commentary!
- The comment text appears twice in the code: once in all-caps and once normal. The all-caps is the screen reader version (ignore this), the normal one is the one you edit to add flavor text.
- Post your character.
- Reply to other characters IC by copy/pasting the hearts that apply to their relationship.
- Add commentary!
- The comment text appears twice in the code: once in all-caps and once normal. The all-caps is the screen reader version (ignore this), the normal one is the one you edit to add flavor text.
![]() "I would kiss you." |
![]() "I would date you." |
![]() "I would have sex with you." |
![]() "I would love you romantically." |
![]() "I would love you like family." |
![]() "I would kill you." |
![]() "I would physically/emotionally hurt you." |
![]() "I would manipulate you." |
![]() "I dislike you." |
![]() "I pity you." |
![]() "I am indifferent towards you." |
![]() "You scare/intimidate me." |
![]() "I am unsure about you." |
![]() "I enjoy trolling/making fun of you." |
![]() "I would like to get to know you better." |
![]() "I would spend time/have fun/be friends with you." |
![]() "I respect you." |
![]() "I hero worship you." |
![]() "I would rescue you/fight by your side." |
![]() "I would protect you." |
![]() "I would hug you/hold your hand." |
Meme by
ldfsh.






















joshua graham
no subject
"I enjoy trolling. Full fucking stop. Like that's the whole sentence. It's literally not even personal. This is who I am."
"I would kill basically anybody if they gave me a reason. This isn't personal either. I can't think of any exceptions offhand honestly. If there's a reason then there's a killing, this is fuckin normal, right? The world we live in and shit."
"I also love manipulating people! Even in stupid little petty ways! This is who I am! Would I be successful? Well that's a whole different question so fuck off with it."
NOW we can do the very special individual ones just for Joshy!
"I wish I didn't have to admit to this because it's fucking embarrassing to be like yeah this guy rolled up acting like a serious-ass grownup who knows how to adult and then he didn't treat me like a fucking clown, so I think he's cool now."
"Don't get me too wrong cuz I do know and love the classic maneuver of the Strategic Retreat, I wouldn't waste my life or my crew's lives for you, but you know, if it didn't look too much like we would fuckin die about it I'd throw in with you."
"Cabaji says your boyfriend's a weirdo. This is relevant here because frankly I would've assumed that you and I would not be having fun if we spent more time together, cuz of the whole thing where you act like a serious-ass grownup etc and I'm a fucking clown, but if you're down with Three Caps then you got something under that wrap, you follow me? This is kinda like a little sister to the I wanna get to know you better heart but I'm putting this one and not that one cuz frankly I am fundamentally uninterested in getting to know people better just for the sake of knowing them better. I'm not a fucking biographer. I'm interested in getting to know you better for purposes of having good times."
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
"You're scary as hell, yeah."
"You're real cool though, hard boiled."
"You can even bring up Jesus sometimes."
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
"You're a lot less terrifying than I thought you would be. Still feels like you might kick my ass in a heartbeat."
"It's always good to have an ally in the Wasteland, especially one who knows how to use a gun."
"That's some expert firearm-handling right there."
"Something tells me you would be a good battle buddy."
(no subject)
no subject
"I'm in love with you and I would for sure do some sort of ridiculous marriage ceremony immediately."
"I would like to get to know you better-- I want to listen to you talk about your siblings and I want you to read the Bible to me (it's not pressuring me if I ask, and if I tell you that I just believe it's stories?) And some sick part of me wants to know the worst thing you've ever done, how many people you killed-- a lot of gross curiosity. Gross."
"I would protect you from any dog-hat wearing motherfucker."
"I don't respect myself, so maybe this is not the heart to use, because something something toxic yaoi."
"I want to listen to KD Inkwell with you. I want to run around smacking fireflies with a ballbat-- with you! I want to dance. I haven't danced enough."
(no subject)
no subject
for buggy
"I don't entirely trust you. It isn't personal."
"But I would still like to see what Lucy clearly sees in you."
"I respect your ability to command such an odd band of misfits."
"Though I don't want to make a habit of fighting alongside raiders."
"Let me be very clear. If you overstep in Zion, it will become your tomb."
"Of course, I'm sure it wouldn't come to that. You've been good company."
(no subject)
no subject
"I respect you."
"I am unsure about you."
"I would spend time/have fun/be friends with you."
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
muncesting itt
"We have already had a perfectly normal "coworkers with benefits" type relationship. It's very ordinary."
"I feel genuinely sorry that you are stuck with a nose you dislike, and are forced to be a circus clown because of it. I feel sorry when you have a hard time with things. I also feel sorry that, as a meatball, you don't even get to have a HUD."
"I am, fundamentally, unsure about whether or not either one of us is the other one's friend."
"I often have a lot of fun spending time with you."
"I respect you. I think you're a great captain. I will follow you anywhere. Our crew couldn't hold it together without you in the lead."
"I'm always proud to fight for you."
buggy!!!!
"I thought I was surrounded by my family in the Vault. That's just blood. The circus is blood, sweat, farts, hot dogs... all the landmarks of humanity."
"I feel like there's a big detail about you I'm missing, hang on lemme get another cilpboard"
"I AM your friend, bozo!"
"I would rescue you/fight by your side, which seems likely on both sides of that forward slash. I don't want to be a Raider, but I can see that sometimes things aren't so black and white and sometimes a raider is just a person and sometimes they're a clown."
"I would protect you from Joshua Graham."
"I would hug you/hold your hand, if I decide to get that weird tattoo you guys were talking about."
Ben Kenobi
no subject
"I already told Joshy I just love to troll in general but I think you and me got something cute going on with it so for you it's semi-personal."
"I would make out with you sloppy style for sure. Lipstick in your beard and shit."
"I respect you and your dumbass philosophy. No, for real, I mean it even with that adjective. I think it's a dumbass philosophy that can't work in real life but I respect you for really meaning it."
"I would sit under a rock and eat hardtack with you again any time."
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
"I would like to get to know you better, you were nice to me when most people want to sell me for parts."
"I would hug you/hold your hand, your beard calms me."
(no subject)
Badouuuuu
no subject
"I operate under the assumption that mutual trolling is a form of friendship."
"You're acting as an independent operator in a shit-ass world. That's respectable."
(no subject)
my ginger king <3
"I would kick your ass if I had to, but it probably won't come to that."
"I regret telling you about my Cram on the toilet and will get my retribution."
"At least you know how to do your job well."
"I would gladly help with kicking some ass if we need to."
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
RJ owes his swear jar two (2) caps
does he even FILL that jar honestly??
no subject
I've seen your work, after all.
Everyone needs help some time. If you were my rescuer, I'd know I was in good hands- I like to think that you would feel the same way.
If you would consider indulging my curiosity, that is. I've been told I'm a good listener.
I would like to think so, after our road-trip. Maybe when we next spend time together it will be under less demanding circumstances.
(no subject)
no subject
"I respect you. but don't tell anyone."
"we're friends."
"if you need help, I'll come help you. I don't know how you are in a fight, but I think I'd probably have to come save you. It's cool, I have a posse."
(no subject)
no subject
"I would go on a date. Want to go on a date?"
(no subject)
CABAJI
no subject
"I enjoy trolling/making fun of you."
"I enjoy trolling/making fun of you."
"I enjoy trolling/making fun of you."
"I enjoy trolling/making fun of you."
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
no subject
I'm glad that at least a few of you in that circus have your heads on straight.
I can only apologize. It isn't your fault.
Getting to know you a little better would doubtless assuage some of my less rational beliefs.
That doesn't mean I'll let my guard down any time soon. You are a raider.
no subject
"Family! I have a sister with a wife and a kid. YOU GOTTA MEET THIS KID, BAJI! And the kid from Joshua's village. You can be his uncle."
"I would kill you if you needed me, like, for synth reasons? Y'know?"
"I would protect you in general cuz you're my dawg but also for synth reasons, y'know??"
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
lucy
no subject
"I would manipulate you and not even feel bad about it because of who I am as a person, which really makes it hard to beat the allegations that I somehow manipulated you into joining my crew, which is so fucking annoying because I LITERALLY DIDN'T? YOU LITERALLY CHOSE FOR YOURSELF? I didn't even WANT you to join the crew, because your dog stole my hot dogs! I didn't manipulate you at all yet! I'm just theoretically willing to!"
"I'm using the UNSURE ABOUT YOU heart instead of the TROLLING U heart because you don't... let me... troll you..."
"PARTYGIRLS! PARTYGIRLS! pop them bottles Luce"
"No shit I fight by your side. You're a little matey or fuckever. It's part of the deal."
"You're collarbone high. I would just be hugging your head. Or we could hold hands and you'd be reaching up soooo high!! It'd be cute"
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
aries
cabaji ratings
"I would like to get to know you better. Please feel free to infodump at me."
"I would spend time/have fun/be friends with you."
"I would rescue you or fight by your side as needed."
"I would defend you with words when my captain trolls you."
(no subject)
(no subject)