uraniumcity: mine (Default)
Steph Harper ([personal profile] uraniumcity) wrote in [community profile] bigempty2026-09-19 09:54 pm
18

sunday funday

two truths & a lie.
leave a comment with 2 facts about yourself and 1 lie. or disobey the rules and do something for the bit, i trust you.
bugminster: (animated)

BUGGY

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 02:21 am (UTC)(link)
#myniceys im a goodboy rulesfollower in here, 2 of these are true clown's honor
  1. it's short for Bugtopher
  2. i'm amphibious
  3. won a fistfight with a radshark


* * * * B U G G Y * * * *
red_demoman: (pic#18660444)

Re: BUGGY

[personal profile] red_demoman 2026-09-20 05:08 am (UTC)(link)
"Oh for your sake I hope it's not Bugtopher."

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 12:44 (UTC) - Expand
smormon: (pic#18416790)

[personal profile] smormon 2026-09-20 09:47 am (UTC)(link)
Can it truly be called a fistfight when your opponent has fins? But I refuse to believe that your name is Bugtopher.

[now buglas on the other hand-]

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 13:04 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 13:56 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 14:59 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 15:06 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 15:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-21 19:31 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-22 00:57 (UTC) - Expand
wastelandwander: (pic#18600827)

shh i'm not here

[personal profile] wastelandwander 2026-09-20 10:06 am (UTC)(link)
Oh I love LOVE Bugtopher. If that's a lie, we'll name our first son that.

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 12:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wastelandwander - 2026-09-20 15:07 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 15:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wastelandwander - 2026-09-20 16:26 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 16:34 (UTC) - Expand
mackreedee: (sigh)

[personal profile] mackreedee 2026-09-20 05:35 pm (UTC)(link)
For number three: scars or it didn't happen

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 17:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-21 15:11 (UTC) - Expand
bugminster: (cabaji)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 02:26 am (UTC)(link)
  1. I'm actually 12, I'm just big for my age.
  2. I was born in what used to be Canada.
  3. I've never seen a movie.


/C
wastelandwander: (Default)

[personal profile] wastelandwander 2026-09-20 10:06 am (UTC)(link)
Canada?! I sure hope not!

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 16:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wastelandwander - 2026-09-20 16:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 16:23 (UTC) - Expand
red_demoman: (pic#18660444)

[personal profile] red_demoman 2026-09-20 02:30 am (UTC)(link)
"Oh, this'll be fun. Listen up, lads and not lads! I sent a deathclaw back to Hell with me Ullapool Caber." He swings his stick grenade at the air to show how he did it. "I lost me eye when a wizard's ancient book haunted it. I own over 700 hats. Now can ye guess the lie?"
bugminster: by quixotic (hey.)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 02:37 am (UTC)(link)
"We got like a fuckin tenth that many hats and the fuckin costume department needs its own fuckin wagon. Bullshit on 700 hats, I'll believe a haunted wizard book first."

(no subject)

[personal profile] red_demoman - 2026-09-20 03:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 03:53 (UTC) - Expand
arsonist: (3778790 (5))

[personal profile] arsonist 2026-09-20 10:02 am (UTC)(link)
👒🎩🤠🥳

Edited (too small for my old eyes) 2026-09-20 10:03 (UTC)
sheepsquatch: (pic#18382787)

[personal profile] sheepsquatch 2026-09-20 10:04 am (UTC)(link)
"So you threw a grenade at a deathclaw? That's probably true. You threw it, right? Are you dead now too??"
barash: (Default)

Ben

[personal profile] barash 2026-09-20 04:36 am (UTC)(link)
1. I enjoy coffee over tea.
2. I'm a former magic monk.
3. I hate politics.
red_demoman: (pic#18660444)

Re: Ben

[personal profile] red_demoman 2026-09-20 05:20 am (UTC)(link)
"Ya seem like a tea man, but ya also seem like the kinda guy to get involved in politics a lot. The second one is as believable as anything else I've seen. This is a hard one. I'm going with one."

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-20 05:49 (UTC) - Expand
smormon: (pic#18370117)

[personal profile] smormon 2026-09-20 09:54 am (UTC)(link)
The first is very plausible, and anyone who enjoys politics is not to be trusted- but I cannot believe on principle that you were any kind of magic. What was your order?

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-21 01:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-21 17:44 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-22 01:42 (UTC) - Expand
wastelandwander: (Default)

[personal profile] wastelandwander 2026-09-20 10:05 am (UTC)(link)
[calmly, folds her hands on her lap, but then:]

YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T JESUS

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-21 01:45 (UTC) - Expand
bugminster: (coffee)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 12:55 pm (UTC)(link)
im not gonna believe that other guy's wizard book then turn around and talk shit on benji's magic, that would be Rude. gonna go with tea

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-21 01:47 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-21 01:51 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-21 02:21 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-21 02:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-21 02:50 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-21 07:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-22 01:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-22 02:02 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-22 03:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-22 03:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-22 03:36 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-22 10:14 (UTC) - Expand
mackreedee: (Default)

[personal profile] mackreedee 2026-09-20 05:33 pm (UTC)(link)
What kind of monk are we talking?

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-21 01:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-21 15:13 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] barash - 2026-09-22 01:30 (UTC) - Expand
smormon: (pic#18385172)

joshua graham

[personal profile] smormon 2026-09-20 09:40 am (UTC)(link)
1. I speak twelve languages.
2. I play the guitar.
3. I've won a drinking contest.

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 10:11 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sheepsquatch - 2026-09-20 15:03 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 15:08 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sheepsquatch - 2026-09-20 15:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 16:12 (UTC) - Expand
bugminster: by quixotic (pic#18655145)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 12:56 pm (UTC)(link)
twelve is way too many i dont believe twelve. if there are twelve languages then list em

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 13:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 15:04 (UTC) - Expand
mackreedee: (Default)

[personal profile] mackreedee 2026-09-20 05:34 pm (UTC)(link)
I don't know... hard to see you in a jam band.

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 20:33 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-21 15:07 (UTC) - Expand
wastelandwander: (Default)

lucy real quick!!

[personal profile] wastelandwander 2026-09-20 09:49 am (UTC)(link)
1. I was stabbed on my wedding night.
2. I cut a man's head off.
3. My favorite movie is The Man from Deadhorse.
bugminster: by quixotic (:V)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 12:58 pm (UTC)(link)
see i know youve been stabbed before and i understand psychology so im gonna guess you HAVE cut a guys head off and you put the movie thing on there as the psychology, so people go "nahhh Lucy couldn't cut off a guy's head I bet the movie thing is true" well Buggy is too flashy and smart to fall for for that. i bet that movie is not your favorite. was the guy alive when you chopped his head off? what did you cut it off with?

(no subject)

[personal profile] wastelandwander - 2026-09-20 15:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 15:57 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-20 17:27 (UTC) - Expand
sheepsquatch: (Default)

aries too, since i'm awake for a biiiit

[personal profile] sheepsquatch 2026-09-20 10:00 am (UTC)(link)
1. I went to Vault Tec University.
2. I've eaten eggs from the Mothman.
3. I have a nephew in his 20's.
smormon: (pic#18370117)

[personal profile] smormon 2026-09-20 10:18 am (UTC)(link)
Please tell me you haven't eaten moth eggs.

(no subject)

[personal profile] sheepsquatch - 2026-09-20 15:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 16:25 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 13:00 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] sheepsquatch - 2026-09-20 15:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 15:47 (UTC) - Expand
mackreedee: (judging unashamedly)

[personal profile] mackreedee 2026-09-20 02:14 pm (UTC)(link)
1. I've been drinking since I was six
2. I dated a ghoul (not feral!) when I was nineteen
3. I've eaten a human before. Sort of. More than one, probably
bugminster: by quixotic (<:J)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 03:00 pm (UTC)(link)
gonna bet on you started drinking when you were eight actually

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-20 17:37 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-20 18:17 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-21 15:09 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] bugminster - 2026-09-21 15:30 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] wastelandwander - 2026-09-20 15:24 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-20 17:38 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-20 16:41 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] mackreedee - 2026-09-20 17:53 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

[personal profile] smormon - 2026-09-21 17:36 (UTC) - Expand