wastelandwander: (pic#18680841)
Lucy ☢ ([personal profile] wastelandwander) wrote in [community profile] bigempty2026-09-20 02:36 pm
18

halloween one-off AU mingle-meme.

monster mash
you are a halloween monster (vague on purpose!) and we are in a support group. Post your character introducing their selves. Tag around!
bugminster: by quixotic (clown throne happy)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 07:51 pm (UTC)(link)
raising the clown-themed vampire chalice to her as a hello. pinkie out. blood on his pinkie
Edited 2026-09-20 19:52 (UTC)
bugminster: by quixotic (clown throne happy)

Buggy and also Cabaji

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 07:49 pm (UTC)(link)
The doors open and Buggy enters and stands there holding the doors open while Cabaji gets the clown throne - which is on casters - up over the threshold and into the room. They wheel the clown throne into the circle of assorted chairs and Buggy sits down in it with a flourish, crossing his legs ostentatiously. He has a gilt chalice hanging on a chain around his neck like a saturday night live parody of a 2000s rapper.

"Good news, I'm here so we can start. I'm Buggy the Star Clown and I'm a vampire."

"And my name is Cabaji and I'm a frankenstein."
smormon: (pic#18416790)

joshua slayham

[personal profile] smormon 2026-09-20 08:20 pm (UTC)(link)
[Joshua and his sad, blackened wing stumps patiently listen and clap for each introduction.]

My name is Joshua Graham, and I am an angel. [in a non-blasphemous sense. then, with the weariness of someone who has heard every conceivable iteration of a single joke, he adds:] I am not a mummy.

[the legion done made hot wings]
bugminster: by quixotic (clown throne happy)

[personal profile] bugminster 2026-09-20 08:26 pm (UTC)(link)
[ the bitchface that passes over Buggy as almost every hilarious remark he had thought of is unflashily preempted. the way the smugness returns as he realizes how ripe for shit an angel is though ]

I'm always saying this
smormon: (pic#18370117)

[personal profile] smormon 2026-09-20 08:56 pm (UTC)(link)
[honestly it's just nice to be the set-up rather than the punchline.]

I'm sure it sounds as believable from you as it does me.